The next generation waste management technology.
• with an average calorific value greater than 1,5 kWh/kg;
• sorted or unsorted;
• with a water content up to 50%;
• with a solids content up to 30%;
• from municipal, industrial and agricultural origin.
The waste material is processed through mechanical very high speed mills capable to induce thermal and cavitational effects, to change the materials status from solid to liquid to vapor phase allowing the system to valorize the single raw materials content.
• 100% of the metals and of the inert materials, clean from any organic impurity;
• 100% of the water, clean and ready to be used for agricultural purpose;
• most of the hydrogen and the carbon content, to produce light hydrocarbons;
• clean renewable CO2, to be enhanced in carbon fertilization greenhouses.
The fuel market and the chemical industry are among the industrial sectors that will take more advantage from the products of the biorefineries.